THE DREADED ABOUT PAGE & THE ART OF COPYWRITING
This lesson reveals the most common mistakes made when writing the dreaded bio page, as well as showing you how to tell a compelling story with your images and your words, that will make potential clients connect with you immediately and understand why you are the right person to work with.
- Divide your website content into 4 stages – arrival, information, evidence, action.
- Try to truly put yourself in the shoes of your website visitors. How can you answer any concerns they might have?
- Don’t start by diving straight into long-form copywriting. A blank page is daunting!
- Create headings based on the information you need to include and add bullet points to each heading.
- Expand your bullet points into paragraphs.
- Allocate your block of information to pages last.